Wednesday, March 4, 2015

We found love in a hopeless place !!

The title of the post is a song by Rihanna, but it has been the most apt title I could have given to this post.

Sometimes in life you get what you expect the least and the other times life surprises you with tremendous amounts of hop, love and peace.

This recently happened to me when I had gone for this 15 days communication and general management programme in Ahmedabad.  I have lived in Jaipur for most of my life and needed a change of scenery so I decided to go through this mandatory training in Ahmedabad where some of my cousins lived.  The thought behind doing so was, since the training was compulsory I had to attend it and with cousins it would be a lot of fun.  I could explore the city, have some fun times and enjoy 15 days of my life.

The thing is I wasn't expecting a lot out this training plus the gujju fraternity has never excited me.  So the purpose was to complete the training anyhow, have some fun times with cousins and be on my way.



https://housing.com/lookup

No comments:

Post a Comment