Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The day I started saying NO !!



Hey guys. Hope you all are doing well. Today I’m going to share a simple step that has turned my life around. I could have never imagined how a simple word can change your life to such a great extent.


The power of NO. The power to say NO. The power to live with your decisions and doing what you love. The power of living it your own way.

If you met me few months ago, you would’ve said that I was a big kissass. I myself would have dejected me if I met myself a few months ago. I was living my life for others. All I did was to please others. I kept my self on the backseat and gave everyone else the steering wheel of my life.

It all started with a spectacular step that brought around this catastrophic change in my life. I had this epiphany about life and what I was doing and what I wasn’t. It was soon that I realized that there was nothing that I was doing for myself. All that I did was either for someone or because of someone.
Others had taken a toll on my life. It wasn’t a life worth living. Believe me. All my plans, all my dreams, all my wishes burned down to ashes.

Then came the day I decided to start saying NO to things I didn’t want to do. NO to things I didn’t even enjoy doing. That was the day I was reborn. I had finally started living life. I had finally started enjoying life. I was the one in control.

I did not have to go out with friends when I wanted to sleep, I did not have to do stuff when I was reading, I no longer had to put up with other people’s crap when all I wanted to do was get the hell out of there.

I became a free bird. I am a free bird now. And you have to take my word on this, this is the best feeling ever.
The message through this blogpost would be to start doing what you like and see the changes in your life. If you too have been living for someone else, for once try this out and see the results for yourselves.

There is never a better time to start living for yourself, then now. I have been in both the situations and I would never recommend any of you to be that guy who doesn’t live for himself.
There is a huge difference in being selfless and living for others. A selfless person does not sacrifice his will for making others happy. He just does not care about his happiness and keeps other above him.

So the plan is to say NO to stuff that you don’t feel like doing. There are no repercussions to this, only advantages. Stop thinking what others think about you. And start believing in yourself.
To end this post have a look at this amazing advertisement by https://housing.com/.


Cheers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment